[Users] UDP Encapsulation in Suse 10 with OpenSwan?

Pjothi pjothi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 10:09:31 CET 2006

Hello all,

I am successful in setting up IPSec with preshared keys (both
transport and tunnel ) using racoon between two Suse Linux 10
machines which uses openswan and comes pre-configured.

I would like to know if there is already UDP encapsualation capability
integrated with Freeswan implementation on Suse Linux ( kernel release
2.6.13-15).

Because the README files for NAT traversal says, I need to patch up
the kernel. Do I have to do it and if yes, where to get the patches
from, kindly point me to the right direction. If anyone has any more
info, a how to or related info that can be shared, would be very much
helpful,

thanks and regards,
pj