[Users] Re: [Devel] New module for OpenSER - Application Server interconnection

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri Dec 22 20:57:41 CET 2006

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu writes:

 > I manage to put the doc on the web along with the pictures...pretty
 > nice ;).
 >
 > http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.2.x/seas.html
 >
 > Juha, looks like the devel section is very well documented.

thanks for the document.  based on elias's email, i got an impression
that it would also be possible to issue commands from an application to
openser (like t_uac_dlg), but after reading section 1.1.1 of the
document, looks like it is the other way around, i.e., seas module is
the one that invokes application server based on a SIP request in the
same way as openser interacts with sems.

-- juha

ps. in my opinion, seams module documentation should only describe how
seams module works and the protocol that it uses to communicate with
application servers.  it may include a pointer to some particular
application servers, but description of those application servers should
be done elsewhere.  so all the java/wesip stuff should be described
outside of openser module document.