[Users] A question about cancels..

nick nick at mobilia.it
Thu Dec 21 10:36:24 CET 2006

When I make a call to someone, a call which is correctly connected, for
example via PSTN gateway, I can watch INVITEs, ACKs, OKs and BYEs being
relayed from my station the my openser to the gateway, and back..

However if the phone rings, and I decide to terminate the call (before
the other person responds), I see the CANCEL going from my station to
the sipserver, but I don't see it being sent to the PSTN gateway..

Is this something I have to specifically route for?

The CANCEL is part of the same call sequence, is there a reason it
wouldn't be relayed, other than a mistake in my routing, obviously..

Nick