[Users] RE: [Serusers] Recommend ATA adaptor ?

johnk at koreanet.us johnk at koreanet.us
Tue Dec 19 23:55:08 CET 2006

Thanks for quick reponse.

Actually I agree with you fully but the only reason for looking at other
choice is that I ran out of ideas to resolve this Sipura "hang up"
situations where OpenSER logs "forward_reply" error and Mediaproxy's
missing stop-time for the call.

The only way of getting around was to setup Sipura to use Outbound proxy
of same server, which I dearly want to avoid in production.

Any idea how to resolve the issue?