[Serusers] Re: [Users] TM : retransmission timers

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Fri Dec 15 20:59:33 CET 2006

At 00:33 28/11/2006, Vaclav Kubart wrote:
>On Mon, Nov 27, 2006 at 11:16:01PM +0200, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>> So which are right, these ones, the
>> previous ones or the next testing results? You tested something, which
>> (I suppose) you are very familiar with (ser), against something that you
>> do not know properly to configure. There are some internals that differ
>> a lot and may have quite a lot of performance impact.

Hi Daniel,

just to make sure your concerns about accurancy of the measurements do not
remain unattanded -- has been the version mismatch concern been addressed
for you? Are there still any internals-oriented aspects which haven't been
reflected and make the benchmarking results possibly inaccurate?

-jiri