[Users] client_nat_test

Ovidiu Sas sip.nslu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 16:06:30 CET 2006

Maybe the right solution would be to have three modules (new names):
 - mediaproxycontroller
 - rtpproxycontroller
 - natclienthelper

for a mediaproxy solution one would need two modules:
 - mediaproxycontroller
 - natclienthelper

for an rtpproxy solution one would need two modules:
 - rtpproxycontroller
 - natclienthelper

Like this, the nat detection would be in one single place
(natclienthelper module).
Memory utilization would benefit from this splitting: load only what you need.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas