[Users] Delayed signalling?

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 16:03:10 CET 2006

It might be due to a DNS query....whenver a request has to be
forwarded to a domain, openSER makes a DNS query to resolv the IP.
During this operation, the child processing the request will not
answer to further incoming messages.

it also can be happening due to a spiral loop that stays on the server.

Without further information (confg,logs) it's hard to tell which is
the reason...

hope it helps,
Samuel.

without more information