[Users] Pike module

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Dec 14 11:12:15 CET 2006

Hi Stefano,

as the docs say:
    http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.2.x/pike.html#AEN77
the remove_latency is the time interval the node will be kept in memory
for (before being removed). It has nothing to do with the interval the
node is considered red (blocking).

The fact the node stays in memory will lead to a faster "red" detection
as the IP will not be expanded again.

regards,
bogdan