[Users] Routing calls to a sip terminator

Thu Dec 14 09:43:50 CET 2006

Xantek, Inc. wrote:
> I am sure this must have been covered somewhere, but I cannot find it.
>
> I am trying to get openser to register with username and password and
> forward a call to that server. This is for outbound sip termination to
> the PSTN.

openser is a proxy thus basically openser can'T do that.

Now the good news. For registration at the termination provider you can
use sipsak. For sending authentication credentials to the termination
provider openser has the "uac" module. But be aware that this module
does not always works as it does not increase the cseq when sending the
INVITE with credentials (search the archive for details). E.g. the uac
module wont work if the termination providers uses Asterisk (as Asterisk
checks the cseq)

regards
klaus

> If somebody could point me to the right place, I would be grateful.
>

> Bill

Klaus Darilion
nic.at