[Users] problem with forking...

Frogger froggerandbongo at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 11 20:49:09 CET 2006

I found the problem in the Cisco Gateway.

It appears that the Cisco cannot spawn more than 4
media forks to listen to UAs that are multi registered
to a specific sip uri.

In other words the Cisco cannot listen to all of the
potential responses and therefore the calls do not
complete in a regular way.

I am trying to get info from Cisco on increasing the
media fork ability on the gateway.  I will let you
know how it goes.

Thanks!

http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.1.x/registrar.html#AEN233