[Users] Mediant 2000 and SER, caller ID issue

Hakan YASTI hakanyasti at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 13:42:35 CET 2006

Hi nick,
>From Mediant 2000, STATUS  & DIAGNOSTICS, Go to Message LOG and check any
call to understand that you are sending CLI or not.

INVITE sip:03224284141 at domain.com;user=phone SIP/2.0
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 84.51.43.60;branch=z9hG4bKac1669285176
Max-Forwards: 70
From: <sip:902124102525 at yourdomain.com>;tag=1c1669277115
To: <sip:03224284141 at yourdomain.com;user=phone>
Call-ID: 1669276299121200075944 at 84.51.43.60
CSeq: 1 INVITE
Contact: <sip:902124102525 at 10.10.43.60>
Supported: em,100rel,timer,replaces,path
Allow:
REGISTER,OPTIONS,INVITE,ACK,CANCEL,BYE,NOTIFY,PRACK,REFER,INFO,SUBSCRIBE,UPDATE

v=0
o=AudiocodesGW 1669253469 1669253048 IN IP4 10.10.43.60
s=Phone-Call
c=IN IP4 10.10.43.60
t=0 0
m=audio 6270 RTP/AVP 18 0 96
a=rtpmap:18 g729/8000
a=fmtp:18 annexb=no
a=rtpmap:0 pcmu/8000
a=rtpmap:96 telephone-event/8000
a=fmtp:96 0-15
a=ptime:20
a=sendrecv

And then you can capture packets that sending from openser to pstn
gateway.And see there is CLI or not.

Hakan.