[Users] Using Openser's CPL module...

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Dec 6 13:39:10 CET 2006

unfortunately this is necessary as there is the need of pre-compiling
the CPL script before using it.

IF you want to rebuild the table (A) used by openser based on another
table (B), you should consider minimizing the impact by using something
like "last_modified" field in the table B; you should re-build only
records modified since the last re-build.

other options will be to have in CPL-C module an auto-compile option -
if the compiled format is not found in DB, do it during the first usage
and store it in DB.

regards,
bogdan