[Users] openserctl fifo

nick nick at mobilia.it
Mon Dec 4 15:42:39 CET 2006

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> Hi Klaus,
>
> no, openserctl use the resource file to get the fifo name via the
> OSER_FIFO variable.
>
> regards,
> bogdan
>
> Klaus Darilion wrote:
>
>> openserctl also parses the openser.cfg for the fifo ?
>>

>> Gregoire wrote:

>>> Hi!
>>> It is in openser.cfg.
>>> The line is : fifo=/path
>>>
>>> Greg

A tangential question, what user should be the default for the creation
of the /tmp/openser_fifo and /var/tmp/ fifo files?

I get the openser_fifo files to create just fine, but when I do an
openserctl moni or any other command, I get errors about it not being
able to create the /var/tmp/fifo_somerandomnumber output file..