[Users] t_replicate to multiple destinations

Thomas Deillon Thomas.Deillon at smart-telecom.ch
Mon Dec 4 12:04:22 CET 2006

Yes, but as you know, to REGISTER a phone, you have more than one step.
Phone -> Asterisk: REGISTER without authentification
Phone <- Asterisk: 401 / unauthaurized
Phone -> Asterisk: REGISTER with authentification
Phone <- Asterisk: 200 (OK)

So, if you duplicate a message REGISTER, SER make a fork.
The phone has to response to the 3 (if you have 3 asterisk servers) 401 messages (because of the different nonce) with 3 "REGISTER with authentification".

All phone are not able to do this... be careful,

Thomas Deillon