[Users] Byes not accounted

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Wed Aug 23 10:18:23 CEST 2006

Hello,

by default OpenSER logs only successful transactions. By tunning the acc
module via parameters you can record failed transaction as well. Please see:

http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.1.x/acc.html

Another option is to record the BYE as soon as you get it with
acc_db_request() -- see same file as above.

Cheers,
Daniel