[Users] rtpproxy or RTPProxy, where to download or checkout

Wed Aug 23 10:14:35 CEST 2006

Bill Zhang wrote:
> This could be a simple question but I went through the whole user archive
> and yet to find out where to download it or cvs checkout, I do see
> mediaproxy as part of OPENSER module, wonder why rtpproxy or RTPProxy is
> not:(.

Hi Bill!

There are 2 RTP proxies available.
1. Mediaproxy
2. rtpproxy

To communicate with Mediaproxy, openser uses the mediaproxy module. To
communicate with rtpproxy, openser uses the nathelper module. The
modules are part of openser, but not the RTP proxies itself.

You can download Mediaproxy from ag-projects:
http://mediaproxy.ag-projects.com/

You can download rtpproxy from berlios cvs (which is insides ser's CVS
repository)
http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ser/rtpproxy/

    cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.ser.berlios.de:/cvsroot/ser login
    press enter when prompted for a password
    cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.ser.berlios.de:/cvsroot/ser co rtpproxy
    then do the usual: ./configure; make; make install

regards
klaus