[Users] registered("location")

Helge Waastad Helge.Waastad at smartnet.no
Tue Aug 22 19:59:57 CEST 2006

Hi again,

I have:
modparam("group|auth_db|usrloc|uri_db|speeddial|registrar|avpops|alias_d
b", "use_domain", 1)

In location table:
| username |  domain     |
| 123456   | smartnet.no |
| 654321   | smartnet.no |

If I set usrloc|registrar use_domain=0, the only thing that changes is
that the domain column is empty.

Br hw