[Users] OpenSER administrator issue

Mike Williams mike at mikebwilliams.com
Mon Aug 21 20:52:17 CEST 2006

All,

This is my new address.

I believe I have fixed the issue on SVN. Also, the ability to manage
administrative accounts has been added.

If you used version 0.2, please readd the phplib_id column with this SQL:

ALTER TABLE openser.subscriber ADD COLUMN  phplib_id varchar(32) NOT NULL
default '' FIRST;

Again, please checkout the testing version and verify that it works.

Thanks,

Mike