[Users] Q:ABOUT:unixodbc

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Mon Aug 21 11:57:21 CEST 2006

Hello,

On 08/19/06 02:30, Alejandro Sanchez wrote:
> Hi evrybody.
>
> I want to change my implementation of openser 1.1
> thati have in mysql with ORACLE and if someone knows
> what implicates this change for the modules for
> example "usrloc" i apreciate if give me some feedback.

in 1.1, no big differences should be in place. I do not know if unixodbc
has support for connection pool.

In development version, mysql has fetch support which enables nicer and
faster loading of location entries at startup. This will be added in the
unixodbc untill the next realease.

Cheers,
Daniel