[Users] I have problem in serweb. Please help me..Please..

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Mon Aug 21 11:06:46 CEST 2006

On 08/18/06 10:49, Ferianto siregar wrote:
> Dear all,
> First of all, I would like to say thanks to all of you who has been
> helped me,  so I have succeed to build my openser server. Thank you
> very much. Thanks
> Now, I am building a serweb. So, the client can register easily from
> their computer to  the openser server. So, they can join the voip
> communication by using the openser server that I have been built.
> But, When I tried to build the serweb, I have a problem. This is the
> error message that I have received from the client browser:
> *Parse error*: parse error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in
> */var/www/html/serweb/config.php* on line *217*
>
> *Fatal error*: Failed opening required 'var/www/phplib/db_mysql.inc'
> (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in
> */var/www/html/serweb/user_interface/prepend.php* on line *23*
> What`s wrong in the configuration? I do hope anyone can help me..Please..
>
> 2. can openser use serweb? because as I know, serweb is used for SER.
> or the openser has it`s own "serweb"? can anybody can tell me what is it?
serweb for ser 0.9.x should be easy to have it working for openser, the
database structure is not that different. Though, I do not know what
exactly it implies.

For openser, has started a new project, OpenSER Administrator:

http://openseradmin.sourceforge.net/

It is pretty young, going to add new features as users need to have
them. Check the projects web page, you should get a better picture from
there.

> What`s wrong? I do hope anybody can help me..Please help me..Please
The problem you related above, has nothing to do with openser, looks
likely to be related to php configuration. I cannot say what is wrong
for sure, maybe you do not have the php pear package installed.

Cheers,
Daniel