[Users] Bug in nathelper module or in the replace() function

Federico Giannici giannici at neomedia.it
Sun Aug 20 16:45:09 CEST 2006

If a message body is modified by both force_rtp_proxy() and replace(
"^Content-Length:", "l:" ) then the resulting message is corrupted.

The message size is updated but the header field name appear in both the
short and long form. Here it is an example:

l:Content-Length: 403

The result is the same if I reverse the order of the two operations too.

BTW, I use that replace call (and others) when the message is large to
prevent it to fragment.

Bye.

     __
    |-                      giannici at neomedia.it