[Users] Error REGISTERing and adding users to OpenSER 1.1.0 on Solaris

peter.3.edwards at bt.com peter.3.edwards at bt.com
Wed Aug 16 14:15:20 CEST 2006

> yes, it was fixed in the past, but I reintroduced by mistake with the
> new version of openserctl. It was reported on bug tracker as
> well and it
> is now fixed on CVS (both head and rel_1_1_0 branches).

Yep, I unconsciously posted to the bug tracker with my non-work
pseudonym ... :)  I've followed the posts on there, as well.

> You can use the /usr/local/etc/openser/openserctlrc (or
> ~/.openserctlrc)
> to set the AWK variable to the appropriate path to gmd5sum.
> Most of the
> tool used inside openserctl can be set via env variables.
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel

Yes, but it makes more sense on my system to have an md5sum available,
so I'm happy to symlink.

Cheers for the assistance,

Peter.

--

This Personal email contains my own opinions, sent In
Confidence and does not represent the views of British

British Telecommunications plc
Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ
Registered in England no. 1800000

This electronic message contains information from British
Telecommunications plc which may be privileged and
confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of
the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the
intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is
prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in
error, please notify us by telephone or email (to the number
or address above) immediately.

Activity and use of the British Telecommunications plc
email system is monitored to secure its effective operation
and for other lawful business purposes. Communications using
this system will also be monitored and may be recorded to
secure effective operation and for other lawful business purposes.