[Users] Module for Config files

Norman Brandinger norm at goes.com
Tue Aug 15 14:42:54 CEST 2006

Hi Ron,

The messages are just "warnings".  Sample files can be found in the
source tree at:  sip-server/modules/permissions/config

Perhaps placing entries into the "trusted" table will help solve your
problem.  I don't know if the trusted table supports wildcard matching
of the IP address, if not, it might be a good enhancement.

Regards,
Norm