[Users] Module for Config files

Hakan YASTI hakanyasti at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 17:10:50 CEST 2006

You can use permissions module.

http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.1.x/permissions.html

this is an example of with trusted_table.....

loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/openser/modules/permissions.so"

modparam("permissions", "db_url", "postgres or mysql://username:password@localhost/dbname")

#---- Permissions_Module_Parameters -----
modparam("permissions", "db_mode", 0)
modparam("permissions", "trusted_table", "trusted")
modparam("permissions", "source_col", "src_ip")
modparam("permissions", "proto_col", "proto")
modparam("permissions", "from_col", "from_pattern")

route[3] {

        # -----------------------------------------------------------------
        # INVITE Message Handler
        # -----------------------------------------------------------------

        if (allow_trusted()) {
                        route(4);    #  NAT Traversal Section
                        route(5);    #  PSTN Handler
                        return;
        };

Welcome to psql 7.4.13, the PostgreSQL interactive terminal.

       \h for help with SQL commands
       \? for help on internal slash commands
       \q to quit
dbname=> select * from trusted;
     src_ip      | proto |         from_pattern
 10.1.1.5       | udp   | ^sip:120*@*

Regards,
Hakan.