[Users] OpenSER administrator issue

Pat wang wangyu39 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 11 16:25:27 CEST 2006

Hi,

Just managed to install the new openser administrator and everything just
works. Thanks to Mike for this nice application. However I can't add user
with openserctl anymore. The following error appears:
ERROR 1054 (42S22) at line 1: Unknown column 'phplib_id' in 'field list'
ERROR: introducing the new user '5702' to the database failed

On the other hand, adding new users from administrator GUI does not have
this problem. This happened right after installation of aministrator so I
think it is related to the administrator mysql table changes.

Any suggestions please? Thanks,

Patrick