[Users] Serial forking and accounting

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Tue Aug 8 11:44:20 CEST 2006

On 08/08/06 12:11, Andreas Granig wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>> But in case of 404 the record should be in missed calls table, so B
>> can see that someone tried to call it. The 200OK is recorded in acc
>> table so you can bill it.
>
> We run a self-made mediation system, so we're logging everything into
> acc table. However, just for accounting I think it will be sufficient
> to build a small mapping route for the most common error codes to be
> used with acc_db_request().
>
> But maybe we could extend the function to use the last reply code in
> the future?
acc module records only the selected code for billing purposes. In case
of parallel/serial forking when many reply codes were received, an
algorithm selects the code to be sent upstram, and that code is written
in acc as well.

For missed calls, it logs the call leg, so each callee which was tried
sees the call attempt.

Cheers,
Daniel