[Users] Serial forking and accounting

Andreas Granig andreas.granig at inode.info
Mon Aug 7 15:32:59 CEST 2006

Hi,

In a scenario A -> OpenSER -> B with the request being INVITE,  B sends
back 404 to OpenSER (the flag "db_missed_flag" of the acc module is
set). OpenSER forks serially and sends another request to C, which is
answered with 200.

Now I get two acc records, the 404 from B because of the missed-flag and
the 200 from C. Now is there a way to selectively suppress the acc
record for the 404 in the failure route? Concretely I'd like to decide
in the failure route whether that transaction is being accounted.

Thanks,
Andy