[Users] How to add subscribers into OPENSER database(can not do it with openserctl)?

Bill Zhang wzhang at grandstream.com
Tue Aug 1 01:30:16 CEST 2006

Thanks:)  It sounds like we will need to configure openserctlrc to use the
features.  But the link does not seem to tell user how to do so:(.

Also, I was using the TLS source code(openser-1.1.0-tls.tar.gz) to build
openser, not Debian one, can I build it on top of it?  In my "Fedora Core
release 5"?

Best Regards,
Bill Zhang