[Users] openser and proxy

buxalex at libero.it buxalex at libero.it
Fri Apr 28 15:51:07 CEST 2006

I have this configuration:

                | - > LAN
adsl -> router  |
                | ->  linux pc with openser

the router translate the private IP 192.168.xxx with the public IP 82.xxx
any softphone in the LAN register with openser but only if I enter as server the IP 192.168.xxx. if I enter the public IP, express talk (softphone) refuse the registration with error 500.

from outside (I tried with a different internet provider) i cannot register anyway.

in the openser.cfg I didn-t configure anything related proxies or nat, should I do something?

attached is my openser.cfg

thanks
alex

Date      : Fri, 28 Apr 2006 13:50:58 +0200
Subject : Re: [Users] openser and proxy