[Users] RPID (Remote-Party-ID) MAXTNT Calling ID

Shane Burrell shaneb at metrostat.net
Thu Apr 27 04:04:20 CEST 2006

I did figure out a way to accomplish this with a cludge.  I was using
usernames without the phone number.  If a number is used it works.  However
the MAXTNT should support RPID and its features such as privacy etc.  I've
tried to use the RPID but without a raw SIP trace of a working TNT its like
shooting in the dark.  Anyone out there have a working RPID with TNT or
other gateway?  Thanks to everyone who has responded to this.

Shane