[Users] Problem Integrating OPENSER with ASTERISK

fidiasm at ctbctelecom.net.br fidiasm at ctbctelecom.net.br
Thu Apr 20 16:12:14 CEST 2006

Hi there,

      I´m facing a problem with my voip callings.
      I use OPENSER as a proxy and an ASTERISK as the server which deals
with all the SIP MESSAGES (including REGISTER) and is conected to PSTN.
This solution works fine when an user tries to call to PSTN or any service
on asterisk (i.e. VoiceMail), but if an user tries to call another user
it´s not possible. It gives an error 500 - Server Internal Failure.
      Can anyone help me solve this problem ??

PS1 - Both servers are in the internet
PS2 - I tried using both users with valid IP´s (not using nat) and the
problem is the same.
PS3 - I´m attaching 2 files, one with my openser configuration and another
with debug of a call from 1234 to 4321

(See attached file: openser-debug.txt)(See attached file: openser.cfg.txt)

Fídias Augusto