[Users] avp_check and regular expressions

Andreas Granig andreas.granig at inode.info
Wed Apr 19 16:21:35 CEST 2006

Hi,

For implementing call blocking using AVPs, I'd like to store an
arbitrary number of regular expressions per user in usr_preferences (say
as i:100) and use avp_check("$ruri", "re/$avp(i:100)/g") to check these
regex-entries against the RURI. The problem is that the regular
expression in avp_check seems to have to be a string
("ERROR:avpops:fixup_check_avp: regexp operation requires string value").

I'd say it would be a nice feature to also allow AVPs for regex checks.
What do you think?

Andy