[Users] can do SerWeb with openser...

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Tue Apr 18 11:36:20 CEST 2006

Hello,

On 04/17/06 15:38, raviprakash sunkara wrote:

> Hi Everybody,
>
> I  Installed OPENSER-1.0.1 from CVS.
> Now I want to Work on SERWEB with OPENSER.
> How can I change the config.php file in serweb to reflect the  openser.
the database of OpenSER is pretty much the same as for SER 0.9.x. I am
not using serweb to know exactly what tunings are required to make
serweb working with openser, but you can try to do step by step
installation of serweb as it should be done for ser, just point it to
use the openser database. If it throws some errors, send them on mailing
list, maybe someone can help.

Best regards,
Daniel