[Users] minor doc issue with mediaproxy module

Christian Schlatter cs at unc.edu
Thu Apr 13 16:01:15 CEST 2006

It seems that the mediaproxy module depends on the domain module
(mediaproxy uses the is_from_local() and is_uri_host_local() functions).
I think this should be added to the "Dependencies" section of mediaproxy.

Interestingly, the mediaproxy works fine for me even without any actual
data in the domain SQL table. I also don't see why the mediaproxy needs
to know if a call is from local or not.... I'd appreciate if someone
could enlighten me ;-)

Christian