[Users] Fwd:Invalid table version

buxalex at libero.it buxalex at libero.it
Tue Apr 11 19:28:14 CEST 2006

Hello,
I tried also to drop and the to install the db, but still I get the same error....

Please anybody can help me?

I am using openser version 1.1.0 dev17 tls

thanks in advance
Alessandro
Hello,

running openser with mysql db (through monitor), I retrieve:

ACC - initializing
Apr 11 18:58:32 dhc27-53-93pc /usr/local/sbin/openser[7806]: register_udomain(): Invalid table version (use openser_mysql.sh reinstall)

If I comment the module ACC loading I get the same error for the other modules.
I reinstalled, as suggested from the log the db, but still I get the error.

in table version I can see that the domain table has version 1

Any idea? This is a test db, do you suggest to erase it and to install it again?

thanks a lot
Alessandro