[Users] OpenSER using TLS / TCP

Thorsten.Haupt at t-systems.com Thorsten.Haupt at t-systems.com
Mon Apr 10 18:05:47 CEST 2006

Hello,

I have a problem with OpenSER using TLS / TCP, Clients are MiniSIP and Snom 360 phones.
I start the server, the phones connect to it using TCP or TLS over TCP. Calls between all phones are possible.
But after some minutes, I think it is the timeout of TLS or TCP, no calls are possible any longer.
OpenSER shows the following error message:

 8(31121) ERROR: tcp_blocking_connect: SO_ERROR (111) Connection refused
 8(31121) ERROR: tcpconn_connect: tcp_blocking_connect failed
 8(31121) ERROR: tcp_send: connect failed
 8(31121) msg_send: ERROR: tcp_send failed
 8(31121) ERROR:tm:t_forward_nonack: sending request failed

Has anyone a solution for this problem?
Thanks.

Torsten