[Users] Method BYE and loose_routed function

buxalex at libero.it buxalex at libero.it
Mon Apr 10 17:12:39 CEST 2006

Hello Klaus,

you were right, my BYE is loose_routed. In fact, following your suggestion, I've got  the table updated. My question now is:
how to know, when a call is loose_routed? I mean, in both cases now the configuration update the ACC table. should I create a if case or something like that?

Thanks in advance for your help
Alessandro
Date      : Mon, 10 Apr 2006 16:45:49 +0200
Subject : Re: [Users] new module: siptrace