[Users] new module: siptrace

Christoph Fürstaller christoph.fuerstaller at kurtkrenn.com
Mon Apr 10 13:50:34 CEST 2006

Hi,

I think I found an failur in the doc of this module. I think the
exported function is called sip_trace(); Caue when I try it with
siptrace(); I get this Error:

 0(18776) find_cmd_export_t: found <save>(1) in module registrar
[/usr/local/lib/openser/modules/registrar.so]
 0(18776) find_cmd_export_t: <siptrace> not found
 0(18776) find_cmd_export_t: <siptrace> not found
 0(18776) parse error (154,13-14): unknown command, missing loadmodule?

If I start OpenSER with sip_trace(); everything works fine : )

I've looked in the online docs and the README wich comes with the src

chris...