[Users] Need urgent help/pointers reg. Mediaproxy

Dave ddx71 at yahoo.ca
Fri Apr 7 10:48:40 CEST 2006

I did. The RTP stream is flowing from UA To the MP/Port:35774 and from the PSTN GW to the MP/Port:35774. So theoretically MP shold be "proxying" the stream but it is not? What can I do?
Thanks a lot.
  Dave

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro> wrote:
  Hi Dave,

if you already checked the signalling (the ip ans ports in SDP) and
everything is fine (all properly mangled for nat), you should make a
network trace to see the flow of RTP streams - how ans where is sending RTP.

regards,
bogdan