R: R: [Users] using AVPs to write into database

D'Addelfio Davide Davide.D'Addelfio at italtel.it
Thu Apr 6 14:48:59 CEST 2006

Thanks, I've looked into but it works only with 1.1.x version...!!!

What's the different with avp_db_store command, may I use it to store something in my SQL DB? I'll try to do but I have some problems, he doesn't register...

I have another question: I need to work over sdp messages, is possible to do a parsing, always using the scripts language...?

Any thought?
Thanks
Davide