Amsterdam OpenSIPS Summit
Join fellow VoIP & RTC experts, developers and users from all over the world for 3+1 days of talks, inspiring presentations, workshops and trainings about OpenSIPS and the Open-Source ecosystem (Freeswitch, Asterisk, Homer, Janus and many more)
Some Great Reasons to Attend:
- Learn about latest OpenSIPS built-in features and modules
- Attend unique presentations and interactive technical workshops
- Meet FOSS developers and community to share experience and comments
- Get project consultancy during the Free Design Clinics
- Become an Expert attending the OpenSIPS Advanced Training
The complete Speaker Line-up and Summit Schedule will be announced as the event approaches.
If you'd like to submit a Talk proposal, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
OpenSIPS Summit 2018
Rusland 17, 1012CK Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Meet us again at our familiar Venue, with even more space and comfort than ever! This year the OpenSIPS Summit expands in size and will accomodate more participants and speakers.
Stay tuned for updates from our organizers!
The OpenSIPs Training will cover the new clustering capabilities of OpenSIPS 2.4. The concept of this training course is to spend the day building from the ground up a fully operational OpenSIPS cluster for typical class 4 VoIP services.
- Adding cluster infrastructure to a typical class 4 VoIP system
- SIP User Registration clustering for High-Availability and Distribution (multiple options)
- Clustering dialog (ongoing calls) information for High Availability
- Adding Anycast support for distributing ongoing calls
- Clustering Presence Support or scaling presence information
FreeSWITCH Training will cover the installation and configuration of FreeSWITCH. We will walk through making calls, administer various configurations, enable and utilize various modules. We'll also cover some additional functions of FreeSWITCH such as video call recording, video conferencing, Call Detail Recording, troubleshooting, logging, and interacting with Event Socket Library.
- How to install FreeSWITCH.
- How to install Verto Communicator
- Register and make calls between endpoints
- Administer various configuration files.
- Enable and configure modules.
- Video Teleconferencing.
- FS_CLI usage for logs, debug, troubleshooting.
- *Gateway Registration, inbound/outbound calls.
- *Encryption methods SRTP, ZRTP, and Certificates for SIP/TLS.
Frequently Asked Questions