[OpenSIPS-Users] How to see SIP messages in the log ?

Alexander Jankowsky E75A4669 at exemail.com.au
Wed May 31 10:55:03 EDT 2017

Hello Rodrigo,

Depending on your install directory. Try the path to the file
/var/log/syslog

Open this in a text editor. This has useful opensips system information for
you.

Syslog has a lot of general system messages including the opensips messages.

It is quite possible to reconfigure to separate out just the opensips
messages.

You will have to find some reading material and study up a little to do
this.

The books "Building Telephony Systems with OpenSIPS" are very helpful here.

Alex