[OpenSIPS-Users] 401 Unauthorized after Authentication Digest

Tito Cumpen tito at xsvoce.com
Tue May 30 20:43:19 EDT 2017

David,

Can you please share your opensips.cfg file? Check if opensips is removing
the credentials via consume_credentials. I presume this trace is taken from
the sip phone itself? I don't see the hop towards asterisk here. you should
just have opensips forward if you wan't to avoid double registration. From
the look of the auth challenge it looks like opensips is generating a
challenge with its own ip derived realm. I'd use the load balance module or
simply forward the requests back and forth.

https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Tutorials-LoadBalancing

Here you can replace yate for asterisk.

or you can follow
https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Tutorials-OpenSIPSAsteriskIntegration-1-8

which requires a bit more of database work to allow the auth to be taken
place at opensips.