[OpenSIPS-Users] Create new branch on receipt of provisional response on the main branch

xaled xaled at web.de
Mon May 29 07:43:02 EDT 2017

Hi Bogdan,

Thanks of pointing this new feature out.

I’d like to have something like the script below to work by adding a branch after receipt of 180. The problem is I don’t get the meaning of source parameter of t_inject_branch in this scenario. Can you help me with this one?

route {

                t_on_reply("global");

t_relay();

}