[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Rate Limit module - set limit lower than 1 per second

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Tue May 23 05:09:09 EDT 2017

Hi, Aknin!

Unfortunately there is no way to specify the limit per interval. I do
think this is a nice feature though, so I opened a feature request for
this on our issue tracker[1]. You can track its progress over there.

[1] https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/1130

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions