[OpenSIPS-Users] Call Pickup feature in Opensips 1.11

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon May 22 10:47:08 EDT 2017

There is no easy way to do it in 1.11 (except using some external script
to help opensips in correlating the 2 calls - the inbound call and the
callpickup call - via the management interface).

In 2.3 you can use the Event-based Routing (event_routing module) to do
it -
https://blog.opensips.org/2017/03/10/advanced-sip-scenarios-with-event-based-routing/

OpenSIPS Summit May 2017 Amsterdam
   http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2017Amsterdam.html