[OpenSIPS-Users] multiple interfaces + load_balancer probing and mhomed=0

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon May 15 05:26:55 EDT 2017

Hi, Jennifer!

Unfortunately there is no way to change the pinging behavior. If you say
tht pinging works with mhomed on, I think we should focus on fixing
routing when it is enabled.
Did you try to "fix" the reply interface by using force_send_socket()?

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com