[OpenSIPS-Users] Cancel ACK routing

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri May 12 12:27:51 EDT 2017

Hi Rik,

So, without the TH part, it seems that the incoming ACK (from caller
side) is not recognized and the 487 is retransmitted. How do you handle
that ACK? are you sure it hits a t_relay() or t_newtran() function ?

OpenSIPS Summit May 2017 Amsterdam
   http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2017Amsterdam.html