[OpenSIPS-Users] How to know wich UAS is rejecting a call?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu May 11 04:50:55 EDT 2017

Hi Rodrigo,

If during a parallel forking you get the same reply code (486 in your
case) from all branches, OpenSIPS will pick the first one (in order of
creation of the branches, not in order of receiving the replies). In
your case, the M1 reply will be sent to caller.

Best regards,

OpenSIPS Summit May 2017 Amsterdam
   http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2017Amsterdam.html