[OpenSIPS-Users] How to know wich UAS is rejecting a call?

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Tue May 9 10:52:46 EDT 2017

Hi.

In my system there are 2 UA (in different machines, M1 & M2) registered on my OpenSIPS, both as user 9000.

So, if an UAC calls number 9000, these 2 UA will ring. That is fine for my project.

If UA from machine M1 rejects the call it send a  SIP 486 code (busy here). The UA from machine M2 has the same behavior.

In addiction, if UA on M1 rejects the call, OpenSIPS must register data in the database. On the other hand, if UA on M2 rejects the call, the OpenSIPS must do nothing.

How can I know wich of these reject messages (SIP 486) is coming from M1 or M2, by means of OpenSIPS functions?

Any example?

Any hint will be very helpful!

Best regards.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO